To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Nordson Corporation Completes Acquisition of Kreyenborg Group’s Polymer Processing Companies
05-09-2013: Nordson Corporation announced it has completed the acquisition of Münster, Germany based Kreyenborg Group’s Kreyenborg GmbH and BKG Bruckmann & Kreyenborg Granuliertechnik GmbH companies. The completion of the transaction follows Nordson’s July 18 announcement that it had entered into an agreement to acquire the businesses.
“These high quality properties add to our portfolio of highly engineered melt stream components and enhance our ability to serve our OEM machine builder customers in plastic extrusion markets, ultimately helping them to deliver the highest value and system performance to their end users,” said Nordson President and Chief Executive Officer Michael F. Hilton. “The new businesses also bring product solutions that expand Nordson’s addressable market to include plastic compounding, recycling and related applications. We are pleased to welcome the employees of Kreyenborg and BKG to Nordson and are excited by the many opportunities we see for continued profitable growth.”
- 1ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 2Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand
- 3New European director at DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts
- 4Global Report on the Surfactants Market
- 5Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 6DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
- 7Veolia’s MPPE water treatment unit for Shell Floating LNG plant
- 8SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
- 9Univar to Acquire Magnablend
- 10Linde receives engineering contract for ethylene plant from SIBUR in Russia