To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
GEMÜ: 50 years of experience in valve design
The company Gebrüder Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG - GEMÜ for short - based in Ingelfingen, Baden-Württemberg, is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Founded by Fritz Müller in his parents' garage, the manufacturer of valves, measurement and control systems can now look back on an impressive history.
When the first process valve made of plastic was delivered by GEMÜ in 1964, nobody suspected that this one-man operation would develop into a company with 1400 employees and 24 subsidiaries all over the world within the next 50 years. With Gert Müller as Managing Director, the second generation answered the call of the family company in 2011.
Thanks to its consistent innovation and an emphasis on quality and customer focus, GEMÜ has developed into the world market leader in the area of valve designs for all main and auxiliary processes of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
One core area of expertise of GEMÜ is, for example, its multi-port valve blocks milled from block material. Originally made of stainless steel, these allow a plant to be designed much more compactly and, at the same time, more flexibly. These requirements are also becoming increasingly important in plastic plant engineering. The company's decades of experience in stainless steel block construction and manufacturing produces synergies, which are now also applied to the manufacturing of plastic multi-port valve blocks.
This expertise makes GEMÜ the technological leader in the field of complex multi-port valve blocks made of plastic. With its broad product range, GEMÜ can offer solutions for a wide range of customer groups. This product variety, combined with an active customer focus, makes GEMÜ the right partner for a very wide range of applications in the field of valves, measurement and control systems.
GEMÜ is one of the world's leading manufacturers of valves, measurement and control systems. Over the course of more than 50 years, this globally focused, independent family owned enterprise has established itself in important industrial sectors thanks to its innovative products and customi ... more
In 1981 GEMÜ GmbH Switzerland emerged from the German family run company GEMÜ GmbH & Co. KG based in Ingelfingen (Baden-Württemberg). It developed to a centre of excellence for superior plastic solutions. Please visit our three divisions Medical, Valves and Components. At our medical techn ... more
The GEMÜ Group develops and manufactures components and systems for liquids, vapours and gases. A broad range of products for media control and regulation With more than 400,000 product versions currently available, the portfolio of metal and plastic measurement, control and regulation co ... more
- 1Enhancing fuel cell performance with graphene
- 2Tieing the tightest knot ever achieved
- 3Merck Drives Business Opportunities in the U.S.
- 4Biofuel matchmaker: Finding the perfect algae for renewable energy
- 5Composite material for water purification
- 6International Chemical Start-ups meet Industry representatives and Investors
- 7X-ray imaging captures material defect process for the first time
- 8Evonik invests in US-based Nanotech Industrial Solutions
- 9China develops world's brightest VUV free electron laser research facility
- 10Water as the underlying driver of the Earth’s carbon cycle
- Mar Cor Purification and Rephile Biosciences sign distribution agreement for ...
- Evonik invests in US-based Nanotech Industrial Solutions
- New AkzoNobel site strengthens leading powder coatings position in China
- Laboratory inauguration in Russia
- International Chemical Start-ups meet Industry representatives and Investors