To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Amersham Biosciences Updates Its Chromatography Handbook Reference SetHandbooks Provide Detailed Descriptions of Common Chromatographic Techniques
Amersham Biosciences, the life sciences business of Amersham plc, has expanded and updated its popular chromatography handbooks series to include the new "GST Gene Fusion System Handbook." These technical handbooks provide a detailed description of the principles and methods behind all the major chromatographic techniques.
"With an emphasis on practical information, the handbooks are a valuable resource for researchers who want to achieve the best possible results from their protein separation protocols," says Allan Simpson, Vice-President Lab Separations Marketing at Amersham Biosciences. "The new 'GST Gene System Fusion Handbook' and 'The Recombinant Protein Handbook' are particularly useful references for scientists involved in expression, purification, and detection of recombinant fusion proteins."
Amersham Biosciences' Chromatography Handbooks are easy to use, with clear, concise text that defines chromatographic principles and describes common chromatographic methods and applications. Scientists applying liquid chromatographic techniques to the purification of proteins will find helpful information at their fingertips in one or more of the handbooks comprising this comprehensive reference set. Each newly updated handbook takes the reader on a step-by-step explanation of chromatographic methods using the latest instruments, media and columns.
The Chromatography Handbook is available for download from the Amersham Biosciences website at http://www.chromatography.amershambiosciences.com
- Amersham Biosciences
- recombinant proteins
- protein separation
- Life Sciences
- fusion proteins
- 1Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals
- 2Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 3Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 4New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 5Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 6Henkel opened up a new plant in Balakleya, Ukraine
- 7VWR International Acquires INTERNATIONAL P.B.I. S.p.A.
- 8Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 9Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 10BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste