To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Amersham Biosciences Updates Its Chromatography Handbook Reference Set
Handbooks Provide Detailed Descriptions of Common Chromatographic Techniques
06-Nov-2002: Amersham Biosciences, the life sciences business of Amersham plc, has expanded and updated its popular chromatography handbooks series to include the new "GST Gene Fusion System Handbook." These technical handbooks provide a detailed description of the principles and methods behind all the major chromatographic techniques.
"With an emphasis on practical information, the handbooks are a valuable resource for researchers who want to achieve the best possible results from their protein separation protocols," says Allan Simpson, Vice-President Lab Separations Marketing at Amersham Biosciences. "The new 'GST Gene System Fusion Handbook' and 'The Recombinant Protein Handbook' are particularly useful references for scientists involved in expression, purification, and detection of recombinant fusion proteins."
Amersham Biosciences' Chromatography Handbooks are easy to use, with clear, concise text that defines chromatographic principles and describes common chromatographic methods and applications. Scientists applying liquid chromatographic techniques to the purification of proteins will find helpful information at their fingertips in one or more of the handbooks comprising this comprehensive reference set. Each newly updated handbook takes the reader on a step-by-step explanation of chromatographic methods using the latest instruments, media and columns.
The Chromatography Handbook is available for download from the Amersham Biosciences website at http://www.chromatography.amershambiosciences.com
- 1Gummy bears under antiparticle fire
- 2Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 3No consumer health risk from bisphenol A exposure
- 4Nanowire clothing could keep people warm - without heating everything else
- 5Clariant to establish strategic alliance with Beraca getting 30% of its shares of Health & Personal Care Business
- 6Perovskites provide big boost to silicon solar cells, Stanford study finds
- 7Clariant acquires Aerochem AB
- 8REACH 2018 Roadmap
- 9Petrochemical companies show confidence in the Port of Antwerp with billion-dollar investments
- 10BASF plans worldwide expansion of PVP production
- ORNL researchers tune friction in ionic solids at the nanoscale
- Researchers produce two bio-fuels from a single algae
- Holes in valence bands of nanodiamonds discovered
- Carbon nanoballs can greatly contribute to sustainable energy supply
- Chemists control structure to unlock magnetization and polarization simultan ...