To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
13-12-2002: Fluka and Riedel-de Haën, two well-recognized European brands of Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, have announced the release of their 2003/2004 scientific research catalog featuring over 25,000 products including 1,500 new additions for analytical, organic/synthetic and bio/bio-analytical chemistry. This special edition is for European and European export countries only and was recently distributed to thousands of European customers. The highlights of this catalog include:
More than 1,500 new products in the fields of:
* analytical chemistry, e.g. standards and reference materials, derivatization and titration reagents, quick tests for water analysis
* organic chemistry, e.g. ionic liquids, peptide synthesis, green chemistry, enzymes for organic synthesis
* bio-analytical chemistry, e.g. protein identification and characterization, fluorescent probes, microbiology
Harmonized new quality grade system: Fluka and Riedel-de Haën now use the same terminology to characterize their superior product quality.
Product Groups Added to Facilitate Use: Listings by product groups in addition to alphabetical product listing have been extended, e.g. standards, reference materials, microbiology, microscopy, fluorescent probes.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- International consortium develops dye-sensitized solar cells
- analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- LANXESS opens Application Development Center for Asian plastics industry
- Promega and BASF develop alternative method on identifying allergenic substances
- New Bayer MaterialScience competence center steers developments for wind pow ...