To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Dow increases brominated resin prices
24-06-2003: The Epoxy Products and Intermediates business of The Dow Chemical Company is increasing the North American price of its brominated epoxy resins.
Effective July 1, 2003 for spot customers or as contracts allow, Dow will increase the North American off-list price of brominated epoxy resins (D.E.R.* 500 series) by $0.04 per pound.
All other terms and conditions of sale remain unchanged.
Customers interested in learning more about the price increase should contact their local Dow sales representative.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge