To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Borden Chemical Names Elliot K. Fullen As Managing Director, Southeast Asia
22-07-2003: Borden Chemical, Inc. has named Elliot K. Fullen to the newly created position of managing director for Southeast Asia to oversee its growth initiatives in the region.
As managing director, Fullen will serve as the focal point for Borden Chemical's business expansion programs in Southeast Asia. He will be based in Shanghai, China and will report to Craig O. Morrison, president and chief executive officer.
"We are actively working to grow our business presence in Southeast Asia, as many of our existing customers expand operations there and new demands arise in this high-growth market," Morrison said. "Elliot Fullen will direct activities across all of our businesses as we work to capitalize on opportunities in the region."
Fullen has served since 1998 as vice president for Borden Chemical's UV-curable materials business, a global leader in producing ultraviolet light-curing coatings, inks and adhesives for the fiber optics, electronics, and digital storage device industries. In this role he significantly expanded the business in Southeast Asia, working and traveling extensively throughout the region.
A native of Springfield, Ohio, Fullen joined Borden in 1996 as manager, corporate strategy and development, focused primarily on assisting Borden Chemical in mergers and acquisitions. Previously he served Duracell for nine years in various engineering, domestic and international strategy, and international treasury roles. He earned a bachelor's degree in engineering from Northwestern University and a master's degree in business administration from Purdue University.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan