To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Arena Pharmaceuticals Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
17-01-2005: Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that it plans to publicly offer 6,000,000 shares of its common stock pursuant to an effective registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In connection with this offering, Arena plans to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares are being sold by Arena. CIBC World Markets Corp. is acting as the book-running manager in this offering. Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as co-lead manager. Needham & Company, Inc., Granite Financial Group, Inc. and Morgan Joseph & Co. Inc. are acting as co-managers.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge