To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Pall Corporation Acquires Euroflow
27-01-2005: Pall Corporation announced that is has acquired Euroflow (UK). The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pilot and production scale chromatography columns for the biotechnology industry. Pall held exclusive global marketing and distribution rights to Euroflow chromatography columns and associated technologies since 2002. Euroflow sales are currently about $5 million a year.
Pall also recently broadened its position in the chromatography market with its November 2004 acquisition of the BioSepra Process Division from Ciphergen Biosystems, Inc. Pall BioSepra develops, manufacturers and markets chromatography sorbents that greatly simplify protein purification for drug development and production. Both acquisitions target the rapidly growing biotechnology industry and allow Pall to provide a more complete "Total Fluid Management" systems approach to customers. The chromatography market represents about 40% of the total biotech industry potential for filtration and purification technologies.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan