To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Dr. Martin Zügel named Chief Executive Officer of Merz Pharmaceuticals
12-04-2005: Dr. Martin Zügel was named CEO for Merz Pharmaceuticals and the dental business of the Merz Group, effective April 1, 2005. He will specifically focus on corporate strategy, new business and expansion of the company internationally, to ensure a continued organic company growth.
Dr. Zügel is a molecular biologist and holds a Ph.D. in medicine from the University of Tübingen in Germany. In his new role, Dr. Zügel will bring to Merz his leadership and international expertise he developed during his tenure at Boehringer Mannheim/Hoffmann La Roche AG (Mannheim/Grenzach, Germany) and B. Braun Melsungen AG (Melsungen, Germany). Most recently, Dr. Zügel was a member of the board at B. Braun and responsible for the Hospital Care division and the Asia Pacific region.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers