To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Orkla's acquisition of Dansk Droge approved
08-09-2006: In May 2006, Orkla entered into an agreement to take over all the shares in Dansk Droge. The acquisition is now approved and the deal has been closed. Dansk Droge will play an important part in connection with Orkla's focus on health-related consumer products in the years and months ahead.
Dansk Droge manufactures and markets a wide range of health-related consumer products, including the Futura, Gerimax, Livol and Litozin brands. The company's export sales have been growing in recent years, and its exports to more than 25 countries account for approximately 60 per cent of operating revenues. Dansk Droge primarily distributes its products through grocery stores on the Scandinavian market, while other export markets are mainly served through pharmacies and specialised stores.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan