To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF launches unique vitamin A formulation for direct compression
21-09-2006: BASF launched Dry Vitamin A Acetate 250 DC/GFP, suitable for direct compression and marketable as "vegetarian" and "allergen-free" . "Consumer demand for vegetarian and allergen-free products is rising all the time," says Martin Jager, head of Global Strategic Marketing Human Nutrition. "Our new vitamin A meets these requirements." According to BASF, Dry Vitamin A Acetate 250 DC/GFP is GMO-, BHT-, dioxin- and gluten-free and is produced in line with ethical standards. It's also kosher and halal certified. "This combination of features provides an optimal, 'label-friendly' solution for BASF customers who sell their products throughout the world. Having just one globally marketable formulation at hand largely reduces the internal complexity for our customers; and complexity reduction means cost reduction."
Dry Vitamin A Acetate 250 DC/GFP is a free flowing, non-dusting beadlet powder with a high density and narrow particle size distribution. These properties make it very easy for customers to handle and allow direct compression with no adverse effects on stability.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan