To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Chemtura Announces Executive Appointments
01-06-2007: Chemtura Corporation announced several executive appointments aimed at strengthening business and functional alignment in its new organization.
Eric Wisnefsky has been appointed vice president of Strategy and New Business Development (S&NBD), assuming these duties, including merger and acquisition responsibility, from Greg McDaniel, who will be devoting his full efforts as group president of Crop Protection. Wisnefsky has served as vice president and treasurer of the corporation since 2004. Since joining the company in 1998, he held key roles in financial planning and analysis, has led cost-saving and business integration projects, and has been deeply involved in numerous mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
In concert with these appointments, Stephen Forsyth, executive vice president and chief financial officer, has been nominated to become treasurer of the corporation, pending a vote of the Board of Directors. Assistant Treasurer Carol Anderson will assume Wisnefsky's responsibilities in treasury, risk and insurance, credit and collections, and cash applications.
In addition, Chemtura announced that Douglas Debrecht will be joining the company as vice president and chief information officer in June. Debrecht comes to Chemtura after 12 years with Raytheon Company, where he served most recently as vice president and chief information officer of Raytheon International Inc. since 2004. A Six Sigma specialist, he brings significant global experience; strong technical, planning, and implementation skills; and successful IT transformation experience to Chemtura. Debrecht earned his bachelor's degree in physics and master's in engineering, both at Texas A&M University.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge