To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Buoyant Market Leads to Rapid Expansion at Arrayjet
Company responds to increasing demand and new applications
28-11-2007: Arrayjet announced that over the year it has rapidly expanded its workforce by 30% due to a quickly growing market. Duncan Hall, the new Commercial Director said, "All areas of our business have felt the positive impact of a buoyant market. We have strengthened our applications group as well as our production capability. We have also expanded and re-organised our commercial team and added global partners, all within the last year."
Hall continued, "The increased market demand for inkjet microarraying has been driven by new and developing applications in DNA, protein and nanotechnology microarraying. As a result, we have seen considerable success for our product range, since it provides the flexibility needed both in terms of the range and the inkjet printing technology used."
- 1ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 2Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand
- 3New European director at DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts
- 4Global Report on the Surfactants Market
- 5Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 6DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
- 7Veolia’s MPPE water treatment unit for Shell Floating LNG plant
- 8SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
- 9Univar to Acquire Magnablend
- 10Linde receives engineering contract for ethylene plant from SIBUR in Russia