To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
A. Schulman names Joseph M. Gingo Chief Executive Officer
19-12-2007: A. Schulman Inc. announced the appointment of Joseph M. Gingo, 62, as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective January 1, 2008. He will succeed A. Schulman's long-serving Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Terry L. Haines, who is retiring, as previously announced.
Gingo most recently served as Executive Vice President, Quality Systems and Chief Technical Officer for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. In this function, he was responsible for all of Goodyear's research, development and engineering (RD&E) and quality activities, as well as leading the global technical/marketing interface within the corporation. He has also been an A. Schulman Board member since 2000, helping shape the Company's restructuring efforts.
During his 41-year career with Goodyear, Gingo has held numerous leadership roles in both technology and business positions. Prior to his most recent assignment as CTO, he was Senior Vice President of Technology and Global Products Planning from 1999 until 2003. Before that, he was Vice President and General Manager for the Engineered Products business unit.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge