To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
3E Company and The Redstone Group Partner to Help Companies Achieve REACH Compliance
26-03-2008: 3E Company(R) and The Redstone Group, LLC announced a non-exclusive partnership aimed at helping companies comply with Europe's Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) regulatory framework for chemical substances. As a result of the collaboration, 3E Company and The Redstone Group will be able to offer customers an expanded suite of REACH-related products and services.
"Over the past several months, we have noticed strong client and market demand for high quality professional services to facilitate compliance with REACH requirements," said Robert S. Christie, CEO and president, 3E Company. "In partnering with The Redstone Group, we will be able to provide our customers with the most comprehensive REACH solutions and services available today."
"REACH will fundamentally change the way chemicals are managed in Europe and possibly the rest of the world," said Glenn W. Hammer, founding principal, The Redstone Group. "Partnering with 3E Company helps us to offer our customers a comprehensive array of services for achieving REACH compliance."
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8PETRONAS and Evonik Industries sign Letter of Intent for projects in Rapid Project
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- International consortium develops dye-sensitized solar cells
- BASF plans production of butanediol from renewable feedstock using Genomatic ...
- BASF and PETRONAS Chemicals Group to build an aroma ingredients complex in K ...
- Dow Corning appoints BCD Chemie as master distributor for their silanes