To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Eastman announces vice president appointments in its CASPI and PCI business segments
14-07-2008: Eastman Chemical Company has announced new appointments in its Performance Chemicals and Intermediates (PCI) and Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Polymers and Inks (CASPI) business segments. Damon C. Warmack has been named vice president and general manager, PCI. Brad Lich will assume Warmack's position of vice president and general manager, CASPI. Both appointments are effective Aug. 1, 2008.
"Brad and Damon each has impressive combinations of market knowledge and commercial experience," said Jim Rogers, president Eastman Chemical Company and chemicals and fibers business group head. "I have every confidence that under their leadership, both businesses will continue their record of outstanding performance."
Warmack is assuming responsibilities from Rick Johnson, who is currently group vice president of the PCI and fibers business segments. Johnson will continue to head the fibers organization, which he has done since 1996.
"With combined 2007 sales revenue of approximately $4.6 billion, PCI, CASPI and Fibers help provide a solid foundation for Eastman," Rogers said. "We are very fortunate to have these three very skilled and talented individuals leading these important businesses."
Warmack joined Eastman in 1980 and worked in a series of sales and product management positions of increasing responsibility. During his career with Eastman, Warmack has held several international positions, including vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific. In 2005 he was named to his current position of vice president and general manager, CASPI. Warmack graduated from the University of Florida in 1980 with a degree in chemical engineering. In 2007, he attended the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.
Lich is currently Eastman's vice president, global marketing. Lich joined Eastman as director, global product management and marketing for coatings. Since then he held various positions of increasing responsibility in the company's CASPI organization before moving to the marketing organization in 2003. Prior to joining Eastman, Lich was co-founder and president of coatingsMart, Inc. His work experience also includes various management positions at Valspar and Dow Chemical. Lich has a bachelor of science from Indiana University and a master's degree from Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine