To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Solutia Raises Price On All Ascend and Vydyne Nylon Plastics and Polymers
13-08-2008: Solutia Inc. has announced a price increase of 10% across its Ascend(r) and Vydyne(r) polyamide 66 (PA66) resins worldwide. This increase applies to orders shipped on or after September 1 and will be applied across the Ascend and Vydyne product families.
According to the company, key raw material costs continue to climb forcing an additional price increase to the previously announced July 1 increase. In addition, the rise in transportation and energy prices has impacted shipping and freight costs.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers