To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
New acquisition by Cray Valley in Southeast Asia
05-03-2002: With effect from March 1, 2001, CRAY VALLEY, Resins Division of ATOFINA, is taking over Dynomer, the Pasir Gudang-based Malaysian company which is a subsidiary of the Finnish group Nordkemi. Dynomer has sales of € 20 million (60 million ringitts) for the year ending on December 31, 2000.
Dynomer is active in the Coatings and Unsaturated Polyester resins sector in all the countries of Southeast Asia, China and the Middle East.
Cray Valley has been established at New Mumbai, India (Coatings and Polyester resins) for many years and began in 1999, development in Chon Ju, South Korea (Unsaturated Polyesters, Vinylester, Gel Coats and Compounds). This latest acquisition will strengthen Cray Valley position in Asia.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers