To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF increases price for formic acid and propionic acid
19-03-2002: Effective April 1st 2002, BASF will increase its European prices for Formic acid.
The new list prices are as follows:
€ 570 / t for 85% concentration and € 690 / t for 99 -100% concentration in bulk each.
This is the first price increase for Formic Acid in the last few years. The adjustment becomes necessary as a response to an unsatisfactory profitability.
Obligations of running contracts will be fulfilled. Nevertheless the prices for contractual business will be adjusted as soon as possible.
BASF increases prices for propionic acid
Effective 1st April 2002, BASF will increase its prices for propionic acid in Europe by 0,05 €/kg, as far as existing agreements allow. Also affected by this increase are all products, mixtures and salts based on propionic acid.
This adjustment becomes necessary due to unsatisfying margins.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- Bayer opens innovation hub for Asia Pacific
- International consortium develops dye-sensitized solar cells
- analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- LANXESS opens Application Development Center for Asian plastics industry
- Promega and BASF develop alternative method on identifying allergenic substances