To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Arkema sells its Vinyl Compounding activity in Vanzaghello, Italy, to Industrie Generali spa
11-02-2009: As part of the recentering of its vinyl compound production activities, Arkema announces the sale of its Vanzaghello industrial site activity, just outside Milan, to the Italian company Industrie Generali spa.
"This divestment falls in line with Arkema’s drive to refocus its vinyl compound range on high-tech applications, in particular in the medical equipment market, an area in which our other Italian site, in Samarate, enjoys world-renowned expertise ", states René Maillot, Managing Director of Arkema’s PVC Compounds Business Unit.
The Vanzaghello activity generates annual sales of the order of € 22 M, and employs 19 people, who will be joining IGS on March 1st 2009, the effective date of the sale.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan
- Volcano pollution could lead to Parkinson’s misdiagnosis
- How do cold ions slide?
- Using DNA as a flame-retardant coating
- Sabo SpA appoints Biesterfeld Spezialchemie as distribution partner for HALS
- Azelis extends distribution agreement with IFF to market fragrances in 5 new Eastern European countries