My watch list
my.chemeurope.com  
Login  

11 Current news of Clariant

rss
matching the following criteria

Comar to move to Infrapark Baselland

07-02-2011

Comar Chemicals (Pty) Ltd will establish a second production site for its organo metallic catalysts and nano-particle chemicals at Clariant’s new “Infrapark® Baselland” in Muttenz, Switzerland during the course of 2011. This plant will service European and other overseas customers of Comar ...

more

Clariant reports strong profitability on solid sales

05-11-2010

Clariant announced sales of CHF 1.709 billion for the third quarter of 2010 compared to CHF 1.691 billion year on year. Sales growth in local currency amounted to 8%. Due to the appreciation of the Swiss Franc against most major currencies, sales growth in Swiss Francs was reduced to 1%. The ...

more

Clariant moves Textile Chemicals BU to Asia

19-10-2010

Specialty chemical company Clariant announced that its Textile Chemicals Business Unit (BU) will relocate its headquarters to Singapore. The move, which is due to be completed by mid 2011, places the Textile Chemicals BU management team at the heart of the world’s main textile markets and closer ...

more

Clariant announces final conclusions of its Global Asset Network Optimization (GANO) project

18-10-2010

Clariant announced the final conclusions of its Global Asset Network Optimization (GANO) project which impact eight sites globally. The measures are part of the company's overall 2009/2010 restructuring program and will lead to a reduction of up to 100 positions worldwide. Implementation will be ...

more

Songwon's and Clariant's Antioxidants Cooperation to End

19-09-2006

Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd. and Clariant International Ltd. (Muttenz, Switzerland) announced that they mutually agreed to end their cooperation in antioxidants after many years of a successful partnership as of January 31, 2008. The decision follows as a result of a strategic re-orientation of ...

more

Functional dye from Clariant is major element in the next generation of DVDs

09-08-2005

In a joint project, Clariant (Switzerland) and Toshiba Corporation (Japan) achieved a breakthrough in the development of the new generation of DVDs: high-density, recordable-once dual-layer HD DVD-Rs (High- Definition recordable DVDs) based on organic dyes, with a storage capacity of 30GB. Based ...

more

Clariant announces sale of Clariant Polymers K.K. to The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd

26-11-2004

MUTTENZ, Switzerland -- Clariant today announced the sale of its Japanese emulsions manufacturer Clariant Polymers K.K. to The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd for a total transaction value of 2.4 billion Yen (approx. 27 million CHF). The transaction marks a further step in Clariant's ...

more

Clariant completes sale of Electronic Materials, Lancaster Synthesis and SF-Chem

04-10-2004

After approval of all relevant authorities, Clariant has completed the sale of its AZ Electronic Materials business unit to The Carlyle Group, the sale of its worldwide business of Lancaster Synthesis Limited to Johnson Matthey Plc as well as the sale of its 25% minority stake in SF-Chem to ...

more

Clariant sells its stake in SF-Chem for CHF 22 Million

22-09-2004

Clariant has sold its 25% stake in SF-Chem, based in Pratteln, Switzerland, to Capvis, a Swiss based Private Equity company, and to the company management for CHF 22 million. The Basel-based agrochemical company Syngenta, which owns the remaining 75% of SF-Chem, is also selling its stake to ...

more

Clariant reduces staff numbers in Switzerland

10-06-2004

Working closely with employee representatives, Clariant (Schweiz) Ltd has agreed on a social plan setting out the conditions under which some 250 to 280 jobs will be eliminated at its Muttenz and Reinach plants. The job cuts are part of a global transformation program announced in August 2003, ...

more

Page 1 From 2
Subscribe to e-mail updates relating to your search

You will receive via e-mail the latest search results matching your search criteria. This service is free of charge and can be cancelled at any time.

Your browser is not current. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 does not support some functions on Chemie.DE