To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
Ideal solutions for automated synthesis in experimental design (DoE) and process development
As a specialist in automated laboratory reactors, SYSTAG offers user-focused solutions for demanding tasks in development, production and the qualification of chemical processes – all to make your processes safer, more efficient and cost-efficient. SYSTAG’s solutions to these challenges include the new ePAT, an automated lab reactor with uninterrupted data logging that can operate 24/7, and FlexyCUBE, the perfect solution for modular automation that meets your specific requirements.
ePAT - the simple automation solution for round-the-clock operation
The new ePAT is the perfect entry-level solution for automation technology in your lab. With its Plug & Play technology, ePAT combines exceptional ease of operation with the option of integrating a wide array of laboratory devices – for an almost unlimited number of jacketed reactors in the chemical laboratory. Process development with the new ePAT means uninterrupted data capture and online trends with all measurement data, which can be displayed at any time you choose. The automated data export feature prevents the loss of any data while giving you the option of using external applications to further process your laboratory report data.
FlexyCUBE – modular and flexible automation for process development
FlexyCUBE is a new concept that meets all the requirements for chemical process development in the laboratory. As a parallel synthesis reactor, FlexyCUBE allows laboratories to develop drugs, APIs or intermediates easier, faster and cheaper.
Up to six reactors can be monitored and controlled simultaneously from a PC – in both parallel and individual operation. Thanks to an external cooling thermostat, FlexyCUBE supports an extremely wide temperature range from -80 °C to 280 °C.
Various options, such as pH measurement and control, different reactor sizes, pressure reactors (glass or steel), different stirrer types, automatic distillation with boiling point detection and isothermal heat flow calorimetry, ensure maximum flexibility and reproducible results.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +41 44 512 47 92
- White papers
We develop and produce hardware and software for process and control systems as well as automated solutions for all chemical process development phases. Our user-friendly, continually refined, automated solutions and intuitive software provide our customers with tools to fulfil their sophi ... more
- 1Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 to 8,750 µm
- 5Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- 6Analysis of Particle Size and Particle Shape in Laboratory and Process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Look up Industrial Syntheses of 2,600 APIs
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Precise particle analysis even in extreme temperature and pressure ranges
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology