To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
HPCCC - centrifugal partition chromatographyby ERC Gesellschaft für den Vertrieb wissenschaftlicher Geräte mbH
ERC GmbH, well known for special solutions in LC, introduces another highlight to the market:
The high performance CCC system (HPCCC) from Dynamic Extractions, Ltd.
The separating and purification technology of these Counter Current Chromatography Systems provides the user with additional, extremely interesting possibilities: both on a development and a preparative scale (from a few mg to approx. 1000g), substances can be continuously separated even where classical separation columns fail or have difficulties.
If solubility problems occur, then these HPCCC systems are ideally suited. Integration into existing HPLC units is simple as only the column is replaced. A huge advantage of these HPCCC units is that existing methods can easily be transferred to the preparative scale.
- for complex separations
- replaces the separation column
- compatible with HPLC systems
- simple and cost effective scale-up
- very low solvent use
- reduced sample preparation
- high loading
- highest recovery rates
HPCCC can be used:
... if solubility of the samples is a problem
... if the column separation is difficult or impossible
... if the sample preparation is costly
... if work has to be done on a preparative scale
Different models available from ERC:
analytical, max. sample load per injection: 300 mg
semi-preparative, max. sample load per injection: 2 g
preparative, max. sample load per injection: 25 g
industrial solutions, on request
For further information please visit our product website (see the button “Additional Information”) Or simply call us, we will be happy to advise you.
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1PHAZIR Rx: Handheld NIR Raw Material Analyzer
- 2Automated Hydrolysis System cuts cost of fat determination thanks to full automation of laborious sample preparation
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Discover SP-D - Pressurized Microwave Digestion System
- 5HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 6New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 7Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 8QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 9New ATP Test for the Industrial Microbiology
- 10NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions