To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
QuickTOCpurity - On-line-TOC in ultra pure water
Precise, continuous TOC analysis in low ppb ranges for ultra pure and clean water applicationsby LAR Process Analysers AG
QuickTOCpurity with a NEMA 4X cabinet
QuickTOCpurity with an ATEX Zone I cabinet
LAR measuring system on site
The calibration and validation of the on-line TOC analysis calibration function in measuring ranges of 0..2,000 ppb and lower is always a challenge for the operator. The preparation of the calibration solution takes a lot of time and requires precision.
LAR's QuickTOCpurity is the on-line measurement system for the fast and precise determination of TOC in low ranges up to 2000 ppb with optional multi stream operation. This system meets the requirements for the measurement of condensate, boiler feed water and cooling water.
This on-line TOC analyser is calibrated and validated by LAR's patented and revolutionary ready-at-any-time method, which prevents any contaminations in contrast to liquid standards, simplifies the handling considerably and works via remote control. The closed valve system prevents sample contaminations with ambient air. The special batch processing allows injection of larger samples volumes. Inert materials guarantee accurate and offset-free measuring results within the lowest measuring ranges.
Basis of this innovative calibration method is the patented catalyst-free high-temperature method at 1,200°C, whereby the total carbon is oxidized completely. The analyser successfully detects any short measurement peaks throughout the course of the day delivering the single results within only 3 minutes.
The new TOC measurement system QuickTOCpurity is characterised by extremely low support and maintenance services of only a few minutes a week, fast and easy operation and accurate results in lower ranges. Compared to standard methods the operating and maintenance costs will be reduced significantly by this remarkable innovation.
Hence, this state-of-the-art analyser is the solution for ultra pure and cooling water monitoring as well as boiler feed and condensate measurement according to international regulations.
- Measuring range: 0..2,000 ppb/l ; 0.1..10/20 ppm/l
- Response time: ~3 min.
- TC, TOC, TIC monitoring
- Easiest calibration and validation
- Highest combustion temperature (1,200°C) guarantees complete oxidation
- Catalyst-free technique
- Closed system to prevent contaminations
- No memory effects
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Multi stream measurement
- Combination with TNb detection
- IP54 (Standard)
- NEMA 4X
- ATEX Zone I
- ATEX Zone II
- Pure water
- Process water
- Boiler feed water
- Condensate return
For further Information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1PHAZIR Rx: Handheld NIR Raw Material Analyzer
- 2Automated Hydrolysis System cuts cost of fat determination thanks to full automation of laborious sample preparation
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4Discover SP-D - Pressurized Microwave Digestion System
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 7Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 8QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Innovative system for microwave digestion