To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
XDR™ Single-Use Bioreactors
Xcellerex know how is built into every XDRby Xcellerex, Inc.
XDR Single-Use Bioreactors from Xcellerex are fully-integrated, fully-characterized systems designed for GMP clinical and commercial production. XDR systems are available with working volumes of 50, 200, 500, 1,000 and 2,000 liters.
XDR has been proven to deliver stirred-tank performance that closely tracks and often exceeds the productivity of conventional stainless steel systems.
Unlike conventional systems, XDR bioreactors can be delivered in 12 weeks and fully operational in hours. XDR also delivers robust return-on-investment (ROI).
And while the standard XDR configuration is highly optimized, the system's design can also be easily customized to tailor process variables for multi-drug production.
Because Xcellerex scientists use XDR disposable bioreactors everyday, we are able to provide a level of predictive process understanding unavailable from other bioreactor makers. This know-how means your new optimized process will be up and running faster.
The XDR bioreactor is the heart of the FlexFactory™ platform and the engine of the Xcellerex inhouse biomanufacturing operation. The Xcellerex production team has used the XDR to test, optimize and run a wide range of cell lines including CHO, hybridoma, human, and insect cells. Xcellerex has even proven the XDR for challenging perfusion operations.
Why consider XDR Bioreactors?
Other disposables-based bioreactor systems require comparative analysis and testing to understand process set-up to achieve consistent high-quality reproducible performance. Characterization requires a many man-hours of integration, development, and process work.
With the XDR bioreactor, the Xcellerex team has designed a system that is characterized so that comparable results to traditional stainless systems can be achieved in the first process run.
XDR bioreactors offer proven GMP compliance and have developed a track record of exceeding performance targets set by our customers. This performance advantage derives from a unique mix offered only by Xcellerex:
- Xcellerex delivers a fully-integrated, fully- characterized system that performs to customer expectations upon delivery. Start-up testing and programming are effectively non-existent.
- Unlike stainless steel and other disposable bioreactors, XDR systems offer a level of flexibility that allows for rapid adjustment, and rapid optimization for nearly any process.
- Xcellerex has fully-characterized the XDR system, and our scientists have run enough products through the bioreactor to gain a deep understanding of how to identify and manage process sensitivities.
Xcellerex is uniquely able to:
- Deliver a fully integrated and complete system, configured for your site and process.
- Help set the initial conditions using a process model for the reactor.
- Support you on-site to help install and commission the system.
For further information please visit our product website or get in contact with us!
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1PHAZIR Rx: Handheld NIR Raw Material Analyzer
- 2Automated Hydrolysis System cuts cost of fat determination thanks to full automation of laborious sample preparation
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 5Discover SP-D - Pressurized Microwave Digestion System
- 6Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 7QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 8New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 9Innovative system for microwave digestion
- 10State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient