To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Ergonomic design which allows one-hand-operation of volume selection, loading and dispensing of liquids
12 different tip sizes, 120 program steps, consistent mechanical, ergonomic and easy to handle.
ripette® pro, front side
ripette® pro, reverse side
ripette® pro with inserted tip
ripette® pro with inserted tip and up-tilted stop lever
As an innovative solution, Ritter Medical from Schwabmünchen/Germany now launches a new stepper generation: ripette® pro. This professional system is can be used universally for all established dispenser tips and is designed for a precise working.
Through a vision panel, 120 different program steps can be chosen individually; a programming of dispensing steps is no longer necessary. Due to its consistent mechanical technique, the ripette® pro is applicable at any time and neither needs batteries nor a charging set. As ripette® pro was created user-optimized, it responds to modern laboratory needs.
ritips® professional for a larger assortment of dispenser tips: In total, twelve diverse sizes from different manufacturers are suitable for ripette® pro. Classical ritips® 0,05 ml; 1,25 ml and 12,5 ml as well as ritips® professional 0,1 ml; 0,2 ml; 0,5 ml; 1,0 ml; 2,5 ml; 5,0 ml; 10 ml; 25 ml and 50 ml obtain highly precise results. The corresponding performance specifications together with a starting package are now available on request.
- 1Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 2HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 3Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 4Seperation problems? Find and compare online 60.000 HPLC-Columns by over 20 manufacturers
- 5Eclipse DUALTEC - the new dimension in Flow-FFF
- 6New photometric test for COD analysis in seawater and waste water
- 7Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 8Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology®
- 9Determine C,H,N, and S fast and reliable - in every matrix
- 10UV–VIS, NIR and Raman Spectrometer Solutions for Process