T-Spectralyzer for quick set-up and routine measurements for everyday analysis tasks
No peripherals other than a mains connection required
Screenshot of control interface. Left: photograph of the specimen holder with tablets and wafers. Right: display of time domain, frequency range and spectral extinction.
Typical characteristic data of the spectrometer: dynamic range max. 80 dB, bandwidth max. 5.5 THz. The recording was made without a specimen in 8 seconds with a delay of 50 ps
On the basis of the spectral terahertz information, it is possible to distinguish between various isomers in a substance. In this case: PABA (black), MABA (blue), DiABA (red)
We make your analysis easy and efficient – for research and industrial use. Photonics West 2014 PRISM-AWARD winner terahertz spectrometer from HÜBNER provides you new opportunities in many fields of analytical measurements.
The mobile T-SPECTRALYZER was designed for quick set-up and for routine measurements in everyday analysis tasks. Only a mains connection is required to make the system ready to use without further infrastructure. Due to latest technology, the terahertz spectrometer does not require any additional cooling or external gas supply. This ensures a cost-effective operation.
Individual expansion modules and an intuitive user interface support recording, processing and exporting your measurement results. Thanks to the touchscreen based user-friendly operation no time-consuming and costly training is required. As terahertz waves are completely safe no expensive safety precautions are necessary.
- Identification of substances even through plastic pipes and tubes and other packaging
- Analysis of chemicals in powder and tablet form
- Analysis of liquids and gases
- Characterization of doped semiconductor materials
- Investigation of moisture distributions
- Determination of the filling level of polymers
- Distinguishing various isomers
- Distinguishing crystalline and amorphous structures
- Determining the layer thicknesses of multi-layer systems
- Identifying flaws and cavities in non-electrically conductive components
Within a few seconds the non-destructive and contact-free analysis of your samples is done. Full automation of your measurement process allows for extensive data sets to be taken without high personnel costs. Its standardized hardware and software interfaces seamlessly integrate the spectrometer into your existing network and process flow.
Customized solutions are available on request.
Request information now or download our brochure.