SFE Extraction System Spe-ed SFE-15000
SFE Extraction System Spe-ed SFE-4
SFE Extraction System Helix
The proven extraction technology in the supercritical phase!
High-pressure extraction of analytes and active substances is achieved using supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2) instead of an organic solvent.
The Advantages of SCF Extraction at a Glance:
- Residue-free, dry products, concentrates and substances
- Mild treatment of temperature-sensitive samples
- Selective separation of substances by variation of temperature and pressure
- Aroma-preserving extraction of natural materials
- Simple recovery of the extraction medium
These robust SFE Systems now at the leading edge of “green equipment technology” were designed to cope with growing daily requirements of research laboratories. Equipped with a multitude of flexible functions, they are very simple to operate. The systems are fast and productive, saving you, the user, time and costs
3 Systems Are Available for Analytical SFE, Laboratory Scale Extraction:
- Spe-ed SFE 2 for 2 extraction vessels in parallel operation, volumes: 0.5 ml to 950 ml
- Spe-ed SFE 4 for 4 extraction vessels in parallel operation, volumes: 0.5 ml to 950 ml
- Spe-ed SFE 15000 for extraction under high pressure (up to 1,000 bar)
One Can Find Supercritical Fluids Being Used in a Number of Applications, Like:
- Extraction of natural products and aromas. Extraction from food, fats and polymers
- Treatment of biopolymers
- Sample preparation, f.i. for GC/MS analytics
- Cleaning of electronic components, molded metal parts (MIM) and medical implants
- Drying of aerogels and archaeological artifacts
- Dying and impregnation
SFE Systems for Process Development
This modular SFE-Extraction System allows the user to make modifications more easily during process development.
All modules can be ordered together as a complete system or separately for integration into existing systems. The basic system allows you to carry out separation and extraction as well as the production of nanoparticles. One task one day, another the next, productively, effectively, economically.
The Modules Can Be Specifically Configured for Special Supercritical Processes:
- Essential oils / flavors and fragrances / natural products - extraction
- Cleaning electronic components, machine parts, medicinal implants
- Cleaning semiconductors
- Aerogels drying
- Textile dying and impregnations
- Solvent extraction under pressure (accelerated)
- Use of other gases
Supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2) is one of the most commonly used supercritical fluids (SCF). It is environmentally friendly, safe and non-corrosive and it is characterized by a low viscosity, best permeability, high diffusibility and solubility.
Request information now or download our brochure.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0)89 / 217 670 34