Accurate analysis – anywhere
The Spectroquant® Move 100 is all you need for rapid, reliable water analysis when working on site. That’s because this small, portable colorimeter covers every important parameter of drinking and waste water analysis in one instrument. With a choice of over 100 pre-programmed and 35 user-defined methods, you will always have the most suitable test for accurate results – on the spot. This means no delays, no risk of sample deterioration, and no need for additional instruments.
The Spectroquant® Move 100 is specially crafted to withstand the demands of on-site water analysis. The casing is dust tight and waterproof acc. to IP 68 classification. The design of this easy-to-handle colorimeter also excludes any moving parts, thus adding to the instrument’s robustness.
Developed for use with Merck Millipore’s high-quality Spectroquant® test kits, the Spectroquant Move 100 guarantees rapid and reliable results. Thanks to our enhanced Quality Certificate documentation for the test kits, and Spectroquant® Verification Standard, this complete package greatly simplifies Analytical Quality Assurance (AQA).
- Convenient: Easily analyze drinking and waste water with one instrument that’s pre-programmed for over 100 parameters
- Comprehensive: Always obtain accurate results using a wide choice of measuring ranges to suit your needs
- Robust: Useable even in wet or dusty environment thanks to IP 68 classification
- Reliable: Secure your results using simplified Analytical Quality Assurance and enhanced documentation
Further new methods of the Move 100 upgrade:
- Calcium Cell Test
- more sensitive range for existing Chlorine and ozone reagent and cell tests
- Hydrogen Peroxide reagent test
- Molybdenum cell test
- nitrate cell test
- nitrite cell test
- Oxygen Scavenger reagent test
- Tin cell test
Request information now or download our brochure.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0)6151 / 2764687