To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Compact Process Raman Spectrometers
Low Cost Raman Analyzers for Process Control
ProRaman-L with cooled detector (-60°C)
Optional microscope connected to ProRaman-L
532nm version of the ProRaman-L with camera
AZZURx, handheld Raman spectrometer for fast material identification
Today Raman spectroscopy is not limited to scientific applications anymore and has found its way into the fields of process monitoring and on site chemical analysis.
Not needing the flexibility of high end Raman systems means that for most specific tasks one excitation wavelength and a medium resolution are sufficient. Far more important criteria are low costs, portability and easy handling. This combination is the great advantage of fiber coupled Raman analyzers from Enwave Optronics.
Their product line-up ranges from laboratory systems with a fiber head like the ProRaman L to portable Raman spectrometers (EZRaman M) to the handheld system for field work (AZZURx).
The AZZURx features an excitation wavelength @ 785nm with a spectral resolution of 6cm-1.This is sufficient to compare Raman spectra with a database and identify molecules in the field.
Optional coupling to a Leica microscope extends the systems to a Raman-Microscope models µ-Sense.
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- 1Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 4Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 Measuring Points
- 5Chemical Analysis In An Optical Microscope – Material Identification Fast And Easy
- 6Efficient and uniform drying process with the ergonomic CakeStand vacuum tray dryer of PSL
- 7Determine C,H,N, and S Fast and Reliable – in Every Matrix
- 8Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 9Pharmaceutical Blending Systems by Bohle – a Successful Combination of Design and Engineering
- 10NEW – TENSOR II FT-IR Spectrometer