To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Rapid and High Sensitive Fluorescence Analysis
New FL Spectrophotometer Which Enables The "Observe the Unobservable and Measure the Immeasurable".
F-7100 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
Example of high sensitivity analysis
Comparison of lamp lifetimes
We have released the F-7100 as an enhanced version of the F-7000. This instrument will be of use for research, quality control, and education spanning a wide variety of fields of research in which demand has been growing, including industrial materials such as LEDs and solar-cell materials, environmental science, food inspection, and life sciences.
(1) Best-In-Class High-Sensitivity Detector System
The F-7100 achieves a high sensitivity [S/N(P-P): 360 or higher, S/N(RMS): 1,200 or higher] that exceeds the sensitivity of the existing F-7000 model by a factor of approximately 1.5.
(2) Best-In-Class Long-Life Optical Source
The F-7100 is equipped with a long-life xenon lamp as a light source. The lifetime (number of hours of use) of this source is 2,500 hours, a fivefold increase over the 500-hour lifetime of the standard lamp installed in the existing F-7000 model.
(3) Improved Software Functionality
We have augmented the popular “FL Solutions” software from the existing F-7000 model to include several new features that improve the instrument’s ease-of-use for routine analyses. These features include (a) a fluorescent intensity standardization feature that corrects for day-to-day variations or instrumental discrepancies in fluorescent intensity, and (b) comprehensive file output of three-dimensional measurement data to support fluorescent fingerprint analysis.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +81-3-4577 6347
Seiko Instruments Inc. announces that it has reached a basic agreement with Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation to transfer all shares of SII’s wholly owned subsidiary SII NanoTechnology Inc. to Hitachi High-Tech. On condition of approval by the regulatory authorities, the parties plan to ... more
The Holy Grail for transistor designers has been the requirement to be able to get high performance at reduced costs over very large substrate areas. Transistors on cheap and flexible substrates like glass and plastics are currently unable to deliver such performance and therefore do not le ... more
Sasol confirmed that it had awarded a contract to Japanese manufacturer, Hitachi Zosen Mechanical Corporation (HMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corporation, to construct a Sasol Advanced Synthol (SAS) reactor. The new SAS reactor is needed for Sasol to increase its 150,000 ... more
Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation is a Hitachi High-Tech group manufacturer of analysis/measurement equipments. In the areas of surface analysis, element/property analysis and spectroscopic/separation analysis, we offer cutting edge products and high-quality solutions globally to our fo ... more
- 1Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 2New optical dissolved oxygen sensor VisiTrace DO optimizes brewery processes
- 3Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 Measuring Points
- 4The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 5Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 6NEW – TENSOR II FT-IR Spectrometer
- 7New Wave of Solutions. Update of Spectroquant Move 100 Mobile Colorimeter with New Test Kits
- 8The most flexible Ion Chromatography System: High resolution, fast analysis high-pressure IC
- 9Temperature Control System for Fast, High-Precision Temperature Changes
- 10Particle Shape and Particle Size