To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Chillers of the ‚FL Series‘
Environment-friendly and economic coolingby JULABO GmbH
With the FL line JULABO presents a generation of chillers for routine cooling applications in laboratories and industry. More than 20 models with cooling capacities from 0.3 kW up to 20 kW and numerous features offer the ideal solution for any application. The working temperature range covers –20°C to +40°C at a temperature stability of ±0.5 °C.
Four different pump types with flow rates of up to 60 l/min respectively and 6 bar pressure will meet any requirement. All units have an LED temperature display integrated into a splash water proof keypad for easy cleaning. An RS232 interface as well as an analog alarm output are located on the front panel and the lift-up cover placed on the top gives easy access to the filling port. An additional hinged tray serves as a compartment for the operating manual and other documents. The removable venting grid allows for easy cleaning of the condenser.
All models include an easily visible level indicator. Models with a pump pressure of more than 1 bar additionally have a pressure gauge and feature a bypass to adjust the pump capacity. Venting slots are exclusively located on the front and back and allow placing the units directly next to each other.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
Contact / Request information
Contact the supplier and request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1PHAZIR Rx: Handheld NIR Raw Material Analyzer
- 2Automated Hydrolysis System cuts cost of fat determination thanks to full automation of laborious sample preparation
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4Discover SP-D - Pressurized Microwave Digestion System
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 7Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 8More flexibility and diversity! - High Pressure Reactors, Customized Reactors and Test Autoclaves
- 9QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 10New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!