To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Multiple sample analysis of endotoxin detection for the future
Endosafe®-MCS™ System for high throughput of real-time results
Endosafe®-MCS™ System, is build on the strength of the portable PTS™. The Endosafe®-MCS™ is a multi-cartridge endotoxin detection system (MCS™) that utilizes FDA licensed LAL test cartridges and multiple spectrophotometers to provide endotoxin test results for up to five samples in about 15 minutes.
The MCS™ provides quantitative LAL test results flexibly and easily. Results are captured via Endo-Scan-V™, Charles River’ 21 CFR compliant endotoxin detection software. The software provides detailed reports and can be linked to Endosafe® MicroTrend for data trending and analysis.
The Endosafe®-MCS™ uses LAL kinetic chromogenic methodology that measures color intensity directly related to the endotoxin concentration in a sample. Disposable cartridges contain precise amounts of LAL reagent, chromogenic substrate and control standard endotoxin (CSE). The cartridges are manufactured according to rigid quality control procedures promoting test accuracy, consistency, and product stability.
The system is comprised of five individual spectrophotometers built into a unit with a single USB connector that links to a desktop computer.
To perform the test, simply pipette 25 µl of a sample into each of the four sample reservoirs of the cartridge. The reader draws and mixes the sample with the reagents. After mixing, the optical density of the wells is measured and analyzed against an internally-archived standard curve. By design, the cartridge automatically performs a duplicate sample/duplicate positive product control LAL test, thereby satisfying the harmonized USP Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET) and the FDA guideline for LAL testing.
Advantages of Endosafe®-MCS™
- FDA-licensed endotoxin detection system
- Test multiple samples simultaneously
- High throughput for real-time results
- Single step, quantitative LAL test
- LAL test components all included
- Four levels of sensitivity: 0.005 EU/mL, 0.01 EU/mL; 0.05 EU/mL; 0.10 EU/mL
- Results can be tracked and trended via EndoScan-V™ and MicroTrend™
- Sophisticated data management and reporting capabilities
More information on this product/service:
- 1Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 2PHAZIR Rx: Handheld NIR Raw Material Analyzer
- 3New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 4Discover SP-D - Pressurized Microwave Digestion System
- 5New ATP Test for the Industrial Microbiology
- 6Chemical 3D Imaging with Raman: ultrasensitive & fast, 200 nm resolution, upgradeable to AFM
- 7Powerful All-In-One Electron Microscope with Integrated Element Analysis
- 8Rapid and reliable analysis of TOC and TN with Skalars FORMACS/PRIMACSSERIES
- 9Innovative system for microwave digestion
- 10QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size