Thermo ScientificT DXRT2xi Raman Imaging Microscope
Thermo Scientific DXRxi Raman Microscope
Users can change DXR2 family lasers, filters, and gratings in just moments to adjust to any sampling situation.
Auto-alignment and calibration ensures scientifically accurate measurements, without tools or manual procedures.
Three-path fine beam auto-alignment maintains peak performance and sampling integrity.
Laser power regulation to compensate for natural laser power fluctuations ensuring consistent sample excitation
- Pharmaceuticals – High speed polymorph screening and recrystallization studies
- Polymers – Depth profiling to identify sub-surface inclusions without sample preparation
- Gemstones/Geology/Minerals – Rapid non-destructive identification of inclusions
- Carbon Nanomaterials – Determination of graphene layer thickness and relative tube diameter populations
- Interdisciplinary Academic Labs – A short learning curve allowing anyone to generate expert results with ease
The Thermo Scientific™ DXR2 Raman product line represents a culmination of experience in molecular spectroscopy, catering to applications in academic research, materials science, and analytical problem solving.
Request information now or download our brochure.