Metering pump in IP65 and explosion protection
High pressure pump Carino 09
Ritmo 05 Metering Pumps are specialized, high precision Metering Pumps for laboratories, process optimization, research and development and also for the industrial application for micro quantity metering.
They are a combination of high value PTFE design with positive-controlled valve technology and stepping motor drive for variable membrane movement. The ultimate chemical resistance of PTFE enables the application of R05 Metering Pumps for nearly all aggressive fluids, gases or solvents with high vapour pressure. R05-Pumps are fundamentally self suctioning and vacuum capable via the positive-controlled valves.
Additionally, clearly arranged keys allow a sensational functionality, i.e. fast filling or draining, swilling, return or sterilization of the pump head. The return function enables aggressive fluid or product melt remains to be returned from the metering system or complete equipment to the storage vessel.
The clean function allows the simultaneous opening of both valves and the complete flushing of the pipes from the storage vessel to the reaction vessel without removing the metering pump from the system.
With 6 installation sizes a metering range from 3µl/min to 480 ml/min can be transformed. Each type of pump is configured for an extreme wide selection range from 1:1000. Therefore it is unnecessary to change pump heads or the purchase of 2 pumps.
More special modification based on flexible, automatically controlled valve technology are:
- Metering pumps with heated or cooled pump heads and external heating- and jacketed tubing as a complex process reliable system solution. In an extended version fluids can be dosed up to 150 ° C.
- Diaphragm metering pumps in Master-/Slave-interlacing for absolute chronological synchronism and quantity-based metering of several fluids or gases into a reaction- or mixing process. The selectivity and yield of a reaction can be optimized exactly or the quality of a mixing process can be optimally regulated.
- Diaphragm pumps with 3 or 4 valves, designed for sampling from a process, backflow-distribution in distillation processes or multiple metering. Each valve can be controlled separately according of the process. Liquid flows can be divided in any ratio, partial flows of a process returned or subsequent process stage delivered.
- Sampling pumps can reclaim the reaction product of a process absolutely secure and selfpriming, without equalize pressure or vacuum in the reactor. With the purge functions the sampling loop can be cleaned.
- Diaphragm metering pumps R05-PF can meter very slowly and pulse-free with discharge times to 12 hours and replace by their tightness, chemical resistance and their possibility of continuous operation the use of syringe pumps.
Please also consider our product range in high pressure pumps, flexible-tube pumps and transfer pumps for small feed rates.
For further information please visit our website or get in contact with us!