To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
A World of Flexibility: BIOS ANALYTIQUE Rental Solutions
European Partner of Agilent Technologies
Your Equipment Needs Are Giving You a Headache?
- I urgently need the equipment but I am still waiting for a budget approval!
- I need the most recent technology in my lab to stay up to date.
- I would prefer to try this instrument for a couple of months before buying it.
- I cannot test this application because I do not have the right technical configuration!
- I haven’t got enough equipment to cope with my workload!
RENTAL with Bios Analytique Can Be the Remedy
From 1 to 60 months, from a single module to a complete system, our flexible solutions allow you to get the equipment you need without waiting for an investment budget approval as usually.
Whether to manage punctual needs or to strategically finance your lab equipment, you will choose the appropriate rental model:
- Short Term Rental
- Evolving Rental
- Leasing (Operational or Financial)
These rental offers are applicable to the whole range of Agilent Technologies instruments:
- Atomic Absorption (AA)
- ICP-MS-Triple Quad
- Microarrays scanner
- PCR / qPCR
- GPC/SEC systems
- liquid chromatography
- gas chromatography
- ICP-OES spectrometer
- mass spectrometers
- UV/Vis spectrometers
- HPLC systems
- LC systems
- GC systems
- capillary electrophoresis
- electrophoresis systems
- analytical services
- atomic absorption spectrometers
- UHPLC systems
- 1Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 2Fragrances, adhesives, self-healing - microcapsules fulfill many tasks
- 3GMP Certification Programs
- 4Product Development and Contract Manufacturing of Granules and Pellets
- 5Smart Coatings – Smart, Functional, Responsive
- 6Top Performance Applying Little Pressure: The Benefits of Low-Pressure Extrusion