To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
The Software Calculates and Creates REACH Conform Safety Data Sheets for Mixtures in Many Languages
From Formulation to Multilingual Safety Data Sheets with a Click of the Mouse
Software GeSi³ SDB-Profi
The GeSi³ workflow from formulation to safety data sheet
The GeSi³ classification wizard to determine the GHS classification and GHS labelling from the components
The GeSi³ print preview for safety data sheets
GeSi³ sample safety data sheet in Polish
GeSi³® improves quality when creating safety data sheets while significantly reducing the time required. This is achieved through a database-driven workflow. Each safety data sheet created with GeSi³ is automatically designed to be multilingual, making it possible to reduce translation costs.
Your Multilingual Safety Data Sheet in up to 34 Languages
The multilingual capacity in GeSi³ is based on the European Phrase Catalogue (EuPhraC), which provides standardised phrases for your safety data sheet. You can license precisely the languages you require in GeSi³ and have the flexibility to add individual languages.
- The country-specific limit values in Section 8 (occupational exposure limit values/biological limit values) are determined automatically and updated in the event of changes
- It is also possible to differentiate between country-specific emergency numbers (Section 1) and national provisions (Section 15)
- Highlight: Individual phrases can be added to the phrase catalogue – with an export and import facility for your translation agency
It Starts with Your Formulation
The GeSi³ software solution starts with your formulations, the components they contain and their properties (GHS classification, tox. and ecotox. information):
- Formulation components can be pure substances as well as own or bought-in premixtures
- You do not have to type in the chemical substance names of pure substances. Simply select them from a substance name database with approx. 120,000 chemical substance names based on CAS No. or EC No. This database can be expanded as required
- Critical components can be identified immediately, as the legal classifications (in accordance with Annex VI of the CLP regulation) and the REACH candidate list status are clearly displayed
- Highlight: After legislative changes, a formulation alarm informs you which formulations have to be reworked based on changed legal classifications
GeSi³ Provides Guidance for Legally Compliant Safety Data Sheets
GeSi³ offers several wizards to take you from formulation to safety data sheet. The 16 sections of the safety data sheet are automatically pre-filled based on the information in your formulation.
- Classification wizard to determine the GHS classification, labelling and water hazard class in accordance with AwSV (Ordinance on Installations for the Handling of Substances Hazardous to Water)
- Highlight: The classification process is transparent and traceable, using a log file with an adjustable level of detail
- Wizard for dangerous goods classification ADR/RID, ADN, IMDG
- Highlight: Using the suggested UN No., the data for Section 14 are also provided with reference to the mode of transport
- Wizard for the creation of a multilingual safety data sheet with a teach function for P statement suggestions
- Highlight: Template option to ensure that product group-specific contents remain identical in certain fields
Professional Dissemination of Your Safety Data Sheets with GeSi³
To ensure that your safety data sheets become a calling card for your company, GeSi³ allows you to create a uniform, visually appealing image with your company logo. The safety data sheet can be issued as a PDF file and alternatively in SDBtransfer (SDScomXMLChem, SDScomXMLBau), the new electronic exchange format for safety data sheets. All versions of your published safety data sheets are archived by GeSi³ in the version archive, in conformity with REACH.
Other Options Offered by GeSi³ in Addition to Safety Data Sheets
- BfR product notification for your products
- Multilingual hazardous substance labels with determination of the hazard-determining components for labelling
- Creation of multilingual hazardous substance operating instructions
- Operational hazardous substances management with hazardous substances index and risk assessments
GeSi³ is also available as a network client and with an English program interface. An update service is offered during purchase, to ensure the software remains legally compliant.
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- 1LIMS – Method Validation – Raw Data Archiving – SAP Integration
- 2WinLIMS.NET – The True Web Based LIMS You Can Access From Anywhere, At Anytime
- 3One Partner, One Powerful Solution – STARLIMS
- 4RAMalyze - Reliable RAMAN Spectrum Interpretation in Practice
- 5LabWare LIMS and ELN
- 6The new SigmaPlot 13: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 7Save up to 70 Percent of Time and Costs in Method Validation
- 8readyLIMS – Ready, Steady, Go
- 9LIMS - from sample to bill - the complete package without further database and administration costs
- 10P&ID Software with Extensive Functionality for a Special Price