Wah Lee Industrial Corporation (3010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wah Lee Industrial Corporation (WahLee) is engaged in the production of the composite materials; consumable materials and equipment for printed circuit board (PCB). The company is also engaged in manufacturing engineering plastics; chemicals for photo resists, display components and relevant accessories for semi-conductors; optoelectronic modules, equipment, components and packaging materials for optical communications, mobile phones, liquid crystal displays (LEDs), FDPs and solar photovoltaic products. The company's product portfolio also includes information technology (IT)/information architecture (IA) and diffuser boards, liquid crystal modules (LCMs), back light modules and desiccants, among others for flat panel display (FDP) business. WahLee operates many distribution centers within and outside the regions of south-eastern Asia, the US, Great China, and Japan. The company is headquartered at Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wah Lee Industrial Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wah Lee Industrial Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData’s report, Phthalic Anhydride Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Argentina Phthalic Anhydride industry. The research presents major ma ... more
GlobalData’s report, Acetic Anhydride Industry Outlook in the UK to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of the UK Acetic Anhydride industry. The research presents major market trend ... more
GlobalData’s report, Propylene Glycol (PG) Industry Outlook in Belgium to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance provides an in-depth coverage of Belgium PG industry. The research presents PG demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, ... more
Global ammonia capacity will increase from 204.2 million tons per year (mmty) in 2013 to 249.4 mmty by 2018, driven primarily by capacity additions in China, Iran, Nigeria and the US, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData.The company’s latest report, Global Ammonia Outlook – ... more
Global polypropylene capacity increased at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.2% from 2003, reaching 65 million tons per year (mmty) in 2013, and is expected to continue rising to 86 mmty by 2018, at a slightly higher CAGR of 5.8%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData ... more
Global polyethylene demand is forecast to rise by approximately 3.7% per annum between 2013 and 2018, at a slightly higher level than its growth during the 2003 to 2013 period, says a new report from research and consulting firm GlobalData.The company’s latest report "Global Polyethylene In ... more