To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
China Pesticides & Other Agro-Chemical Products Industry Profile
Provides key data and concise analyses, presents a comparative analysis on the development of pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map. The report also includes a list of top 100 enterprises in the sector and the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in this industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types. Furthermore, this is the first report to adopt ISIC (International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities) in classification of Chinese enterprises, corresponding to the reading habit of international readers, and it is also very helpful for readers to make a comparison on the development condition and investment potential of pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry in China with that in other countries.
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
· To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry;
· To figure out the hot regions in China for pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
· To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry across China in the past 3 years;
· To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
· Based on adoption of the global uniform industry classification standard - ISIC, the report enables you to make a direct comparison of China pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry with parallel industry in other countries;
· Present you with a list of top 100 enterprises inside the industry in terms of the sales revenue;
Pesticides & Other Agro-Chemical Products: Manufacture of pesticides and other agro-chemical products (ISIC: 2421)
ISIC 24: Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
ISIC Code: International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC), Revision 3.
Regions Covered By This Report
· All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
· Top 20 Chinese cities in terms of pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
· Top 100 enterprises;
· Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
· Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
· Collective-owned Enterprises;
· Cooperative Enterprises;
· Joint-Equity Enterprises;
· Private Enterprises.
Key Statistic Indicators Covered By This Report
· Industrial Output
· Number Of Employees
· Enterprise Number
· Sales Revenue
· Rate Of Return On Sales
· Rate Of Return On Assets
· Rate Of Return On Net Assets
· Number Of Enterprises In Red
· Range Of Loss
· Total Losses
· Percentage Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
· Percentage Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises In All Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK-, Macau-, Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
· Growth Rate Of GDP
· GDP Per Capita
· Growth Rate Of GDP Per Capita
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Primary Industry
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Secondary Industry
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of The Tertiary Industry
· Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Industrial Products Sales Rate Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Foreign-, And HK-, Macau-, Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
· Investment On Fixed-Assets
· Growth Rate Of Investment On Fixed-Assets
· Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
· Growth Rate Of Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
· Total Import & Export
· Growth Rate Of Total Import & Export
· Realized Foreign Direct Investment
· Growth Rate Of Realized Foreign Direct Investment
· Urban Per Capita Disposable Income
· Rural Per-Capita Net Income
· Freight Mileage
· Growth Rate Of Freight Mileage
· Port Cargo Throughput
· Growth Rate Of Port Cargo Throughput
· Resident Population
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
An indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for China pesticides & other agro-chemical products industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
Order market study
Order the market study at markt-studie.de
This is where you can add this market study to your personal favourites.