Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. - Financial Analysis Review
Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (TNCLP) is a limited partnership company. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary Terra Nitrogen, Limited Partnership and its partner associate Terra Nitrogen GP Inc. engages in the business of production and distribution of various agricultural based chemical content projects. TNCLP through its subsidiary specializes in the production and distribution of fertilizers based on nitrogen. The company offers products such as anhydrous ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate solutions (UAN). TNCLP offers its products within the regions of US, specifically in Southern and Central America inclusive of America’s Corn Belt.
Global Markets Direct’s "Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. - Financial Analysis Review” is an in-depth business and financial analysis of Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the financial analysis of the company. This highlights the company’s ratio analysis for the past five years.
And More inside the report…
Oct 22, 2009: Terra Nitrogen Reports Net Earnings Of $17.3 Million In Q3 2009
Jul 23, 2009: Terra Nitrogen Reports Total Revenues Of $142.8 Million In Q2 2009
May 05, 2009: Terra Nitrogen Elects Anne H. Lloyd To Its Board
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- The report contains critical company information – business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last fourinterim periods.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick “one-stop-shop” to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers – with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Compare your company’s financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with insight into the companies’ financial performance.
The following companies are the major competitors of Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.:
CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
The Mosaic Company
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Penford Corporation - Financial Analysis Review
Penford Corporation (Penford) is principally engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing natural-based ingredient systems for various applications including papermaking, textiles, and food products. Penford along with its subs ... more
NOVA Chemicals Corporation - Financial Analysis Review
NOVA Chemicals Corporation (Nova) is a plastics manufacturing company in Canada. The company is principally engaged in manufacturing of plastics, polymers and chemicals. It also produces products through its 50% interest in IN ... more
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. - Financial Analysis Review
International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) is a fragrance and flavor products manufacturer. It mainly serves prepared foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, dairy and confectionery products and food service industries. ... more