Lanxess AG (Lanxess) is engaged in manufacturing of specialty chemicals. The wide range of products manufactured by the company are chlorobenzenes, chlorotoluenes, cresols, nitrotoluenes and their derivatives, Amines, benzyl products, hydrofluoric acid and sulfuric acid Phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, Hydrazine Hydrate, Trimethylol propane and Hexandiol. The industries and markets served by the company’s products are Agriculture, Polymers, Pigments, Paints, Automobiles, Fuels and Construction.
Global Markets Direct’s "Lanxess AG - Financial Analysis Review” is an in-depth business and financial analysis of Lanxess AG. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the financial analysis of the company. This highlights the company’s ratio analysis for the past five years.
And More inside the report…
Dec 11, 2009: Lanxess Unveils New Rubber Grade To Enable Eco-friendly Tires
Jun 29, 2009: LANXESS postpones butyl rubber facility project in Singapore
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- The report contains critical company information – business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last fourinterim periods.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick “one-stop-shop” to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers – with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Compare your company’s financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with insight into the companies’ financial performance.
The following companies are the major competitors of Lanxess AG:
Lexington Precision Corporation
Hoa Binh Rubber JSC
Penford Corporation - Financial Analysis Review
Penford Corporation (Penford) is principally engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing natural-based ingredient systems for various applications including papermaking, textiles, and food products. Penford along with its subs ... more
NOVA Chemicals Corporation - Financial Analysis Review
NOVA Chemicals Corporation (Nova) is a plastics manufacturing company in Canada. The company is principally engaged in manufacturing of plastics, polymers and chemicals. It also produces products through its 50% interest in IN ... more
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. - Financial Analysis Review
International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) is a fragrance and flavor products manufacturer. It mainly serves prepared foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, dairy and confectionery products and food service industries. ... more