To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Maharashtra Polybutenes Ltd (524232) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Maharashtra Polybutenes Ltd (MPL) is an India-based chemical company which is engaged in the production and sale of polybutenes. It offers various grades of polybutenes under the HERMAVIS brand name. MPL's products are used in the manufacturing of lubricants, oil and fuel additives, viscosity improvers, gear and hydraulic oils, seals for plant grafts, packaging films, plastic and leather products, insect traps, and adhesives industries. It operates a manufacturing plant with a production capacity of approximately 9000 MTPA of various grades of polybutenes in Navi Mumbai. MPL offers polybutenes in a range of viscosity and molecular weights, as well as provides customized products. The company is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Maharashtra Polybutenes Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 06, 2010: Maharashtra Polybutenes Reports Net Income Of INR2.4 Million For Q1 Fiscal 2011
May 17, 2010: Maharashtra Polybutenes Reports Net Income Of INR33.7 Million For Fiscal 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Maharashtra Polybutenes Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Maharashtra Polybutenes Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
INEOS ABS (India) Limited
Laffans Petrochemicals Limited
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited
Balaji Amines Ltd.
Navin Fluorine International Limited