Grupo Pochteca S.A.B. de C.V.( Grupo Pochteca) is a chemical company. The company is principally engaged in manufacturing and distribution of chemical products, polymers, food products, solvents and coatings and paper products. The company is formed with the of integration Tenedora Pochteca, S.A. de C.V and Dermet de México S.A.B. de C.V. The company operates through two subsidiaries namely, Pochteca Papel, S.A. de C.V. and Pochteca Materias Primas, S.A. de C.V. The company operates in five divisions through its subsidiaries that include food products, including the production, distribution and sale of a variety of food and beverage products; paper products, operating through Pochteca Papel SA de CV.: polymers, comprising the manufacturing of plastic resins, special compounds and polymers used in the industrial and engineering sectors. The company is also involed in chemical products manufacturing, and solvents and coatings. The company is headquartered at Mexico.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Grupo Pochteca S.A.B. de C.V. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Grupo Pochteca S.A.B. de C.V. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Report Highlights Austin Chemical Company, Inc.
Northern Coatings & Chemical Co., Inc.
Midland Chemical Company, Inc.
Arizona Chemical Company
The Dow Chemical Company
GlobalData’s report, Phthalic Anhydride Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Argentina Phthalic Anhydride industry. The research presents major ma ... more
GlobalData’s report, Acetic Anhydride Industry Outlook in the UK to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of the UK Acetic Anhydride industry. The research presents major market trend ... more
GlobalData’s report, Propylene Glycol (PG) Industry Outlook in Belgium to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance provides an in-depth coverage of Belgium PG industry. The research presents PG demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, ... more
The Indian government has revamped the urea industry in an attempt to reduce the heavy economic burden of a state-controlled sector, states new research by GlobalData.The new viewpoint (Indian Urea Industry - Major Policy Decisions Made to Address the Supply Shortage and Curb Subsidy Expend ... more
The Middle East has triumphantly emerged as the most economical region for petrochemicals production due to the advantage of cheaper feedstock, a new report by business intelligence expert GlobalData has found. The new report found that the Middle East has witnessed a significant increase ... more
The booming demand for petrochemicals in China is encouraging joint ventures that demonstrate global co-operation, a new report by business intelligence expert GlobalData has found. The new report found that companies from the developed world are working with developing market China to ma ... more