To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Production and Market of Bromine and Bromides in China
As a resource-oriented product, bromine is widely used in the production of brominated flame retardants (BFRs), pharmaceuticals, pesticide, dyestuff and oilfield chemicals, etc. Driven by great demand from increasing domestic consumption and overseas markets, China’s bromine industry developed fast in the past 10 years.
China’s production of bromine mainly based on the underground brine in Shandong currently and the output in Shandong generally accounts for more than 80% of China’s total. However, China’s bromine output has decreased continuously in recent three years. What happened and how to deal with this situation for all market players?
The development of China’s bromine industry has been completely driven by strong demand for various bromides in recent years, especially by the BFRs. Meanwhile, the medicine intermediates are becoming the new driver for the growth of bromine consumption. What is the consumption situation of bromine now and what will happen to it in the next years?
The detailed answers of the above focuses will be given in this report, and it will also provide you an insightful analysis on other following aspects:
- Position of Chinese bromine industry in the world
- Production of bromine in the past few years in China
- Introduction to technology roadmaps of various organic bromides
- Multi-year price situation of bromine
- Production and market share of 25 kinds of bromine derivatives by field
- Key factors influencing China’s bromine and bromides market in the past few years
- Development of foreign enterprises or joint ventures in China
- Future forecast on Chinese bromine supply and bromides market in the next 5 years
Shandong Haihua Group Co., Ltd., Shouguang Fukang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Weifang Longwei Industrial Co., Ltd., Shouguang Weidong Chemical Co., Ltd.