To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Thermal Properties of Polymer Materials at a Glance!
Contact / Request information
Contact the supplier and request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this white paper to your personal favourites
In the manufacturing and processing of thermoplastics, elastomers, rubbers and thermosetting materials, knowledge of their thermal properties is very important.
Various thermal analysis methods are employed by manufacturers, processors and users in areas such as materials development, incoming goods inspection and quality assurance.
These methods can also be used for process optimization and component failure analysis.
In our new poster, “Thermal Properties of Polymer Materials”, the following important values can be seen at a glance: glass transition temperature, melting enthalpy, melting temperature, decomposition temperature, modulus of elasticity, thermal expansion coefficient, specific heat, thermal conductivity and density.
The poster can be ordered through our homepage, in A1-format (look at Additional Information).
- 1Making the connection - particle size, size distribution and rheology
- 2Flash point testing - The definitive test method
- 3Measuring particle size using modern laser diffraction techniques
- 4Dynamic Light Scattering - an Important Tool for Protein Crystallography and Nanotechnology
- 5From Sephadex to GE Healthcare
- 6Particle shape - an important parameter in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- 7Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 8Do you see the complete picture?
- 9Pressure Digestion for Sample Preparation
- 10The Determination of Hazardous Substances According to RoHS and WEEE Directives