Reliable analysis demands high-quality products, yet the environment requires sustainable solutions. Discover how Merck’s Supelco® brand solvents give you both. Our new brochure presents our latest range of safer and sustainable alternatives to traditional solvents, which protect you and the environment.
Learn how you can easily upgrade to more ecological alternatives, like our bio-based solvents made from renewable resources, or our safer synthetic-based solvents that eliminate environmental and health risks. Order the brochure to experience sustainable and safer chemistry – perfected for your intended use.
- Bio-Ethanol (alt. to synthetic ethanol)
- Ethyl(-)-L-Lactate (alt. to ethyl acetate and acetone)
- Bio-Glycerol (alt. to synthetic glycerol)
- 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran (alt. to dichloromethane and tetrahydrofuran)
Sustainable and safer synthetic-based solvents:
- 1-Butylpyrrolidin-2-One (alt. to N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP), N,N-Dimethylacetamide (DMA), Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and N,N-Dimethylformamide (DMF)
- Cyclopentyl methyl ether (alt. to tetrahydrofuran, tert-butyl
- methyl ether, 1,4 dioxane & other ether solvents)