To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Almost 50 participants for the SolVin Award for PVC Innovation
olVin launched an innovation contest on and around PVC. All over Europe, almost 50 Companies, Individuals or Academic Institutions
already announced they would apply.
Innovations proposed till now are for new applications for construction, esthetical improvements, additives for PVC. Companies that specialised in the recycling of PVC also compete.
Paul Neu, President of SolVin: " When we decided to launch that contest we really did not know what would be the impact of this innovative idea, but now we are happy of the openness and of the enthusiasm all actors of the PVC value chain show. PVC has really a strong future ahead".
The SolVin Award for PVC Innovation offers 100.000 EUR prizes and it is open to Processors, Recyclers, Individuals, Universities. The Innovations should have a link with PVC: additives, processing machines, and composites. They should contribute to the positive image of PVC and bring an improvement to the existing products. It can be under development or be available on the market since 1st January 2000.
Application forms should enter by 30th April 2001. Awards will be given October 2001 at Kunststoffmesse (Düsseldorf). The rules and the application forms are available online.
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality