My watch list
my.chemeurope.com  
Login  

39 Current news about the topic water treatment chemicals

rss

You can refine your search further. Select from the filter options on the left to narrow down your results.

Degussa expands its Carbon Black Capacity in Qingdao

Further growth plans under evaluation

11-Sep-2003

Degussa AG, Dusseldorf, one of the world leading carbon black manufacturers for the rubber and tire industry, is going to expand its production capacity at Qingdao Degussa Chemical Company, LTD (QDCC) in Qingdao, China. QDCC, located in the Shandong province, one of the most dynamic business ...

more

Kemira buys majority of american water treatment company Kemiron

14-Aug-2003

Kemira has taken a significant step forward in our water treatment business by expanding the present holdings in the US-based company Kemiron Companies Inc. from 15 % to 60%. The parties have also agreed on the terms, whereby Kemira is obliged to buy the remaining 40 % of shares. Kemiron has ...

more

Kemira starts water treatment chemical company in St Petersburg

25-Apr-2003

Kemira has started up water treatment chemical production in St Petersburg. According to the agreement signed between the two companies earlier on, the overall transfer to Kemira of the Russian Open Joint Stock Company NPF Pigment's production plant has now taken place. Kemira plans to develop ...

more

Celanese Agrees to Sell Global Allylamines and U.S. Alkylamines Businesses to U.S. Amines Ltd.

12-Dec-2002

Celanese Chemicals announced the sale of its global allylamines and U.S. alkylamines businesses to U.S. Amines Ltd. The sale is consistent with Celanese´s strategy of streamlining its chemical intermediates business. As part of the transaction, Celanese will also sell its U.S. manufacturing ...

more

Degussa's Bleaching and Water Chemicals Business Unit increases its production capacity for water treatment products

14-Oct-2002

After 14 months, construction has been completed on the expanded production facility for water treatment products at Degussa's Krefeld site. In a ceremony attended by the lord mayor of Krefeld, Dieter Pützhofen, the new facility was officially opened today by Dr. Hans-Georg Hartan, head of site ...

more

Hercules Announces Agreement to Sell the Water Treatment Business of BetzDearborn

13-Feb-2002

Wilmington, DE, February 12, 2002 . . . Hercules Incorporated announced today that it has entered into an agreement to sell the Water Treatment business of its BetzDearborn Division to GE Specialty Materials, a unit of General Electric Company. The Paper Process Chemicals business, ...

more

Solutia Reaches Phosphonates Production Agreement with Lonza Inc.

Expands Production of Dequest Phosphonates to Three Continents

22-Jan-2002

ST. LOUIS, Jan. 21 -- In accordance with its strategy to remain the world leader in phosphonate production and marketing, Solutia Inc. is pleased to announce an alliance with Lonza Inc. Under the agreement, Lonza will utilize certain phosphonate production assets at its Mapleton, Ill., facility ...

more

KEMIRA TO BECOME A LEADING GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF PULP AND PAPER CHEMICALS THROUGH ACQUISITION OF AMERICAN VININGS INDUSTRIES

18-Dec-2001

Kemira, a European leader in pulp and paper chemicals, is now becoming a globally leading specialty chemicals supplier to the pulp and paper industry through the acquisition of North American Vinings Industries. The price of the deal is USD 138 million (EUR 153 million). Vinings is among the ...

more

BUSINESS ACTIVITIES OF KEMIRA SUBSIDIARY A. JALANDER OY TO BE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES OF KEMIRA SUBSIDIARY A. JALANDER OY TO BE

14-Jun-2001

The business activities, contracts, and employees of Kemira Agro Oy subsidiary A. Jalander Oy have been acquired by a new company, which will be named A. Jalander Oy. Jalander management will hold the majority in the new company, and Kemira will participate as an investor and minority owner with ...

more

Page 4 From 4
Subscribe to e-mail updates relating to your search

You will receive via e-mail the latest search results matching your search criteria. This service is free of charge and can be cancelled at any time.

Your browser is not current. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 does not support some functions on Chemie.DE