To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
From Freezing Cold to Red Hot, We Offer Temperature Control Systems from -95 °C to +400 °C
Professional Temperature Control for Science, Research and Industry
As expert in temperature control, JULABO presents innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures from -95 °C to +400 °C in the company’s brochures.
Everything clearly arranged and easy to read: Temperature control instruments and smart accessories with useful tips regarding temperature control applications.
The brochures offer comprehensive information about the different circulator series Corio, TopTech, and HighTech, the high dynamic temperature systems PRESTO and Forte HT, and the recirculating coolers / chillers. The brochure offering is completed with shaking water baths, instruments for special requirements, and thermal bath fluids.
JULABO, the temperature control technology professional from Seelbach, continues to grow. With acquisition of GAF from Saxony, the medium-sized company brings additional expertise in electronics and automation to the company. GAF (Gesellschaft für Automatisierungstechnik mbH Freiberg & Co. ... more
Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
Temperature Control in pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories as well as pilot plants and industrial processes requires of highly dynamic more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
Since its founding in 1967 JULABO has consistently set new standards for high-performance and reliable temperature control systems. Today JULABO is an industry leader. We have played a significant role in the development of fluid-based temperature control. Our expert engineers and technicia ... more
With the new MAGIO series, JULABO is expanding its product portfolio of premium refrigerated and heating circulators for a working temperature range from -50 °C to +300 °C. The modern touch display with multi-lingual user interface allows the user to easily operate the device with a fingert ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 9The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 10Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment