Today's laboratories are being asked to do more everyday—more samples run, more data acquired, more chemical information processed, and more results achieved—all in less time, for less money. With LECO’s Pegasus BT users will get all of the data they need from a single sample run, without the need for additional laboratory support. Unique and powerful software and hardware features simplify quantitation while also identifying more components with increased sensitivity. A StayClean ion source virtually eliminates the need for source cleaning, while a convenient benchtop package saves valuable space in the laboratory. The Pegasus BT will give users more uptime, improved chemical data, and an increase in overall productivity and efficiency.
- Industry-leading sensitivity helps you find and quantify an unlimited number of analytes, while working with proprietary deconvolution algorithms to yield clean, high-quality spectra.
- Complete historical record of mass spectral components for each sample is retained for future data mining.
- The tried-and-tested reliability and durability of our Pegasus brand in a convenient benchtop unit.
- ChromaTOF® brand software package works seamlessly with your Pegasus BT to efficiently process your data and remove the guesswork involved with analyte identification, quantitation, and reporting.
- Save time and effort in your laboratory with our open-style EI source. It virtually eliminates downtime associated with source cleaning, which means you can spend your time running more samples.